January 14, 2023
The Rich Cream: 6 Reasons why it's perfect for winter.
- The bakuchiol found in The Rich Cream is rich in antioxidants, which helps to protect skin from environmental damage caused by cold weather and extreme temperatures.
- Bakuchiol is a natural alternative to retinol, so it can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without irritating or drying out the skin. Bakuchiol also encourages collagen production, which helps to improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- Tamanu moisturizes with both oleic and linoleic fatty acids, works against acne and inflammation, stimulates collagen to promote wound healing and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, and offers antioxidant protection.
- The Rich Cream contains ingredients such as shea butter Abyssinian and Inchi Oil, which help to deeply moisturize and hydrate the skin during the winter months.
- Ceramide helps restore the protective barrier of the skin to retain moisture, softens and smoothes the skin, calms inflammation, improves visible signs of aging, and blocks environmental damage.
- In addition, the cream is infused with Vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from free radical damage and reduce the signs of aging.
Find out more about The Rich Cream.